This is technically a regression. There is a similar issue which was fixed way back. I am creating this issue because the other issue is very old. Will link the old ticket to this ticket.
1. Using studio 220.127.116.11907112159 try to create a module.
2. Observe the android deployment target radio button.New mobile project window.
1. There is an info icon which says Missing required android addons[addon.]. I have all the needed android SDK's installed.
2. Going ahead with the module creation works with no issues though but trivially asks to configure android sdk for this missing addons.
1. We should not see any missing addon message.