Affects Version/s: Release 5.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
Studio Ver: 18.104.22.168804161555
SDK Ver: 7.1.1.v20180406141533
OS Ver: 10.13.4
Xcode Ver: Xcode 9.3
Appc NPM: 4.2.13-2
Appc CLI: 7.0.3-master.38
Daemon Ver: 1.1.1
Ti CLI Ver: 5.1.0
Alloy Ver: 1.12.0
Node Ver: 8.9.1
NPM Ver: 5.5.1
Java Ver: 10
Sprint:2018 Sprint 08 Studio
1. Create an android module using studio.
2. Notice you might have a warning icon next to your module project.
3. Package the module using any of the 3 options.
1. Packaging is successful but we see a error icon next to our project.
2. I tried to find which file has the error but I don't see any files with the error icon on them.
3. Also, tried to change the java compliance preference in workspace settings but I still see it.
NOTE : Attached screenshot where you see an error icon but none of the file or folder has an error icon.
1. Studio should not show wrong error icon or if there is an error show an error icon next to the file which has the error.