Logging into Studio with Two Factor Authentication enabled, then failing to enter the device code correctly, will cause you to be prompted for, and receive two more device codes. This is very messy and confusing for the user.
Steps to reproduce issue
1. Ensure you have 2FA enabled for your Appcelerator account
2. Close and logout of Studio (can run 'appc logout' when Studio is closed)
3. Delete your .auth file in '~/.appcelerator'
4. Open Studio and proceed with the login flow
5. When prompted to enter the device token that was texted to you, enter an incorrect code
The "login error" message is shown and you are prompted to reenter your code or get a new one, after addressing the error message
The "login error" message is shown, but before you can address/dismiss it, you are asked for your mobile number again, twice. You then receive two texts with different device codes and the installer prompts you to enter a device code twice.
Entering the most recent device code into both prompts allows you to pass verification.