In order to debug on each device we need to delete the ~/.appc_studio_keystore file when using the iOS JSCore debugger.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Delete the file ~/.appc_studio_keystore
2. Launch studio and debug a project on a iOS device. The debug is successful
3. Now try to debug the same project on another iOS device, irrespective of the iOS version. The debugger does not break on the breakpoint.
4. Again delete the file ~/.appc_studio_keystore
5. Try to debug again on the second device. The debug is successful this time.
Actual Result: The debugger works only on the first iOS device after deletion of the .appc_studio_keystore file
Expected Result: The user should be able to debug of any no. of devices without the need to manually delete the file