Affects Version/s: Release 4.9.0
Fix Version/s: None
Studio Ver: 126.96.36.199705302345
OS Ver: 10.12.3
Xcode Ver: Xcode 8.3.2
Appc NPM: 4.2.9
Appc CLI: 6.2.2
Ti CLI Ver: 5.0.14
Alloy Ver: 1.9.11
Node Ver: 6.10.1
Java Ver: 1.8.0_101
Sprint:2017 Sprint 13 Studio
1. Create an AVD from preferences -> platforms -> android -> manage AVD.
2. Build an app from studio to the newly created AVD from studio.
1. Notice that when the emulator starts the UI is magnified. This is probably because studio creates the AVD with graphics as "Software-GLES 2.0" which uses software to emulate the graphics.
2. Switching to "Automatic" detects the best available renderer & solves this issue.
1. The UI in the AVD should not be magnified & the AVD should be probably created or started with graphics option to "Automatic".