Affects Version/s: Release 4.9.0, Release 4.8.1
Fix Version/s: Release 4.9.1
Studio Ver : 188.8.131.52612050850
SDK Ver : 6.0.4.v20170425123820
OS Ver : 10.12.3
Xcode Ver : Xcode 8.3.2
Appc NPM : 4.2.9
Appc CLI : 6.2.0
Ti CLI Ver : 5.0.12
Alloy Ver : 1.9.11
Node Ver : 6.10.1
Java Ver : 1.8.0_101
Sprint:2017 Sprint 14 Studio
1. When we build for an emulator from studio, it runs command like:
2. Notice that studio uses name for --device-id:
3. This was fine until now as android avd manager did not allow you to have space in the emulator name, because of which the name & id of an emulator in appc ti -p android were the same.
4. But, Google moved to android studio for avd creation etc, because of which now you can have a space in your avd name but, id created by android studio for the same avd does not have a space. Notice the CLI output for emulator info above.
5. This would require studio to use the id for the emulator instead of the name or figure out a way to co-relate them.
6. Currently, with studio 184.108.40.206612050850 & avd created with android studio with space in name fails build with: