Affects Version/s: Release 4.8.0
Fix Version/s: None
NPM Version: 2.15.9
Node Version: 4.5.0
Mac OS: 10.12.1
Appc CLI: 6.0.0-68
Appc CLI NPM: 4.2.8-9
Titanium SDK version: 6.0.0.v20161103101038
Appcelerator Studio, build: 126.96.36.199611011053
Xcode 8.0 GM
Sprint:2017 Sprint 06 Studio
While attempting to debug an alloy app on Simulator with JSCore set to true, app on the simulator gets stuck on the splash screen. That is, the app does not load.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a default alloy app, and add a breakpoint in the alert function in index.js.
2. Run the debugger with the iOS simulator as target.
1. App is successfully downloaded to the app.
2. However, the app does not load and remains stuck in the splash screen.
3. I have also tried this with Studio 4.7, and this problem is not seen there.
1. The app should load up and show a label.
2. I have attached relevant logs.