Affects Version/s: Release 4.8.0
Fix Version/s: Release 5.0.0
NPM Version: 2.15.9
Node Version: 4.5.0
Mac OS: 10.12.1
Appc CLI: 6.0.0-66
Appc CLI NPM: 4.2.8-9
Titanium SDK version: 6.0.0.v20161103101038
Appcelerator Studio, build: 220.127.116.11611011053
Xcode 8.0 GM
Sprint:2017 Sprint 22 Studio
While attempting to debug an alloy app on Device with JSCore set to true, Studio waits for app to be launched, however, even with the app launched, Studio does not acknowledge and continues to wait. Update 11/8/2016: Also tried this with classic app, and the issue is observed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a default alloy app and replace the index.js code below to include breakpoint testing.
2. Debug the app using iOS Device. Both the host and the device are on the same network.
1. App appears on iOS device.
2. After launching the app, appropriate button is seen and when tapped, alert is shown as expected.
3. In Studio, pop-box which shows current status of build is stuck on "Launch app on device"
1. Studio should have detected that app was launched, and subsequently continued the debug process.
var a = 'Hello';