Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: Release 4.8.0
Fix Version/s: None
NPM Version: 2.15.9
Node Version: 4.5.0
Mac OS: 10.12.1
Appc CLI: 6.0.0-68
Appc CLI NPM: 4.2.8-9
Titanium SDK version: 6.0.0.v20161103101038
Appcelerator Studio, build: 22.214.171.124611011053
Xcode 8.0 GM
Sprint:2017 Sprint 07 Studio
While attempting to debug an alloy app on Simulator with JSCore set to true, Studio screen turns gray, and becomes unresponsive.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a default alloy app and replace the index.js code below to include breakpoint testing.
2. Debug the app using iOS simulator.
1. Simulator launches, and splash screen is observed.
2. Simulator does not advance past splash screen, and Studio turns completely gray.
3. Screen shot and log files are attached to this ticket.
1. App should launch in Simulator
2. Studio should not crash/become unresponsive.