Affects Version/s: Release 4.8.0
Fix Version/s: None
iOS Simulator 9.3, iOS Simulator 10.0
Mac OSX El Capitan 10.11.6
Ti SDK: 6.0.0.v20161023042103
Appc Studio: 22.214.171.124610200817
Appc NPM: 4.2.8-7
App CLI: 6.0.0-61
When an app is debug on an iOS simulator/device, it breaks/halts at the first line of app.js (for both classic and alloy apps) even if there is no breakpoint added in any file.
- The issue occurs with <use-jscore-framework> as true
- The issue occurs for both Alloy and Classic apps
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a default classic or alloy app
2. Add a breakpoint anywhere except the first line in app.js / add breakpoint in index.js of alloy app
3. Debug on iOS sim or device
The debugger hits the first line of app.js (in both classic and alloy app) even though no breakpoint is on that line.
In case of alloy app click on Resume after that shows up source not found and hence debugging is blocked.
The debugger should hit only the line with a breakpoint. If there are no breakpoints then it should just run without stopping at a particular line