Affects Version/s: Release 4.6.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appcelerator Studio, build: 220.127.116.11602170821, 18.104.22.168605180604
Appc CLI NPM: 4.2.4, 4.2.5-5
Appc CLI Core: 5.2.2, 5.3.0-45
SDK: 5.2.2.GA, 5.3.0.v20160517124218
OS: Windows 10
Details: On Windows, you cannot launch the published Arrow app URL to the "Default system web browser".
- This does not occur on Macs.
- This is not a regression with current GA stack.
- To workaround this issue, you will need to explicitly select an external browser; see attachment.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Preference, make sure "Default system web browser" is selected; see attachment
- From Studio, create an Arrow project
- Publish the Arrow project
- Wait for the published URL dialog to appear
- Click on the URL link
Actual: Studio does not open the published URL in your default web browser.
Expected: Studio should launch the published URL in your default web browser.