Affects Version/s: Release 4.6.0
Fix Version/s: Release 4.8.0
Appc Studio : 18.104.22.168604180847
Ti SDK : 5.3.0.v20160420090405
Ti CLI : 5.0.7
Alloy : 1.8.5
MAC El Capitan : 10.11.4
Appc NPM : 4.2.5-3
Appc CLI : 5.3.0-22
Sprint:2016 Sprint 13 Studio
1. Create an android app in appcelerator studio.
2. Run it on genymotion emulator.
1. As soon as you click run in studio you will get an alert:
The launch requires Android 2.3.3 SDK or above. Would you like to update the launch configuration to the required version?
2. I already have Android 2.3.3 installed but still see this alert.
NOTE: This is only seen for the first time a newly created app is run on genymotion emulator.
1. There should be no such alert.