Affects Version/s: Titanium Studio 1.0.7
Titanium Studio, build: 184.108.40.206111091637, Mac OS X 10.7.2
When you first launch Studio and then attempt to expand the disclosure triangle for the last project in project explorer, nothing happens. The triangle rotates, but no project content is displayed below the project name, and the scroll bar does not adjust for the new content. Since this is on Mac, it is possible to pull the project explorer window content up enough to see that there is indeed nothing there. Please see attached image with the window pulled up to show the lack of content.
This does not occur on 10.6.8.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Quit studio if it is open
2) Relaunch studio (be sure you have enough projects to fill your project explorer)
3) Open project explorer if it is not already
4) Scroll to the last project in the list
5) Click the disclosure triangle
The triangle rotates, but no content is displayed.
The triangle rotates, project content is displayed, scrollbar is adjusted to match new window size