Affects Version/s: Release 4.4.0
Fix Version/s: Backlog
Appcelerator Studio, build: 220.127.116.11510192227, 18.104.22.168511040454
Appc CLI NPM: 4.2.1-6, 4.2.1 (GA)
Appc CLI Core: 5.1.0-38, 5.1.0-44
Arrow: 1.3.13, 1.3.19
SDK: 5.1.0.v20151022152020, 5.1.0.v20151104190037
OS: El Capitan (10.11)
Details: If you are in preprod with Node 4.2.1 and you create a mobile app with services enabled, then the tiapp.xml will say "app is registered with an organization you are not part of."
- Verified the app is created in my org; see same.png attachment
- If I create a mobile project from the CLI and import the project into Studio, I get the same bug behavior.
- Verified issue is reproducible in preproduction, not in production. However, it does take a while to enable services in production.
- Issue is not reproducible with Node 0.12.X and lower.
Steps to reproduce:
- Make sure your environment is pointing to preproduction
- Make sure you have Node 4.2.1 installed
- Create a mobile project with services enabled
- Once mobile project is enabled, wait for tiapp.xml to load
Actual: "app is registered with an organization you are not part of" message appears in the tiapp.mxl; see bad_error.png.
Expected: Should be able to create a mobile project from Studio without any issues.