Affects Version/s: Release 4.3.0
Fix Version/s: Release 4.4.0
Appcelerator Studio, build: 184.108.40.206509151348
Appc CLI NPM: 4.2.0-8
Appc CLI Core: 5.0.0-55
OS: Yosemite (10.10.5)
Xcode: 7 GM Seed
Devices: iphone 6 plus (9.0), iphone simulator (9.0)
Sprint:2015 Sprint 20 Studio
Details: After you terminate a build process to device or simulator, then close Studio, orphaned node processes will linger.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Studio, create a mobile project
- Build the mobile project to either device or simulator
- After the app launches, terminate the build process by clicking on the red square
- After the build process is killed, close Studio
- Then, open Activity Monitor and look for node processes
Actual: Orphaned node processes will still linger; see attachment.
Expected: Orphaned node processes should not linger.