Affects Version/s: Release 4.1.0
Fix Version/s: Backlog
Appc Studio: 184.108.40.206506261427
Ti SDK: 4.1.0.v20150629125430
Ti CLI: 4.0.1
Windows: 8.1 Enterprise 64-bit
APPC NPM: 4.1.0-1
APPC CLI: 4.1.0-4
Device: Nokia Lumia 928 - Windows Phone 8.1
Windows emulator : 8.1
Sprint:2015 Sprint 13 Studio
NOTE - I encountered this issue 3 times as of now in the past few days while testing for windows platform on windows 8.1 enterprise 64 -bit.
1. Build a windows app from studio multiple times.
2. Open windows task manager.
3. Observe the node processes.
1. You will see that the node processes created as a result of building apps still linger & are not killed.
2. Some time these end up consuming lot of memory which cause performance degradation of the system.
Attached screenshot for reference
1. The node process should be killed & should not linger consuming memory.