Affects Version/s: Release 4.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appc Studio : 188.8.131.52505071004
Ti SDK : 4.0.1.v20150521135010
CLI : 4.0.0
Alloy : 1.6.0
MAC Yosemite : 10.10.3
Appc npm : 4.0.0
Appc CLI : 4.0.1-0
1. Create a project using appc cli command " appc new".
2. Open the mentioned appc studio.
3. Drag and drop the created project folder in to studio's project explorer.
1. Studio throws error "Invalid project . Cant find .project file in the directory"
2. If an alloy app is created from studio then it contains a ".project" file in the project directory & is imported fine by drag and drop after its exported.
NOTE: Screenshot attached
1. Project created using appc cli should be imported successfully in studio.