I ran into some small usability issues while doing a clean install.
See the screenshots.
- Status messages for iOS and Android are not properly aligned horizontally.
- Android is showing Not Yet Configured while opening Settings reveals a progress bar, so the message should be Loading Status... like iOS.
- The Settings link should be called Configuration to make it more clear to the user that when Android is showing Not Yet Configured he should click that link to do that configuration.
- Probably the Configuration button on the bottom left should be renamed to Save to not have two links with the same name
- The green checkmark-bullets on the final screen are not properly aligned vertically.