While attempting to import and test KS-iPad to attempt to reproduce a different issue I imported KS-iPad into Studio. I was able to reproduce the error, but discovered that the project build folder "clean" had not functioned correctly. After further investigation I determined that this is related to git-managed project and the first clean removes at least two files. The second clean on the same project removes all content.
We encounters this from time-to-time as our team tends to move between git brna frequently.
Please see attachments "before" and "after" for images of the build folder before and after the first clean.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Import KS-iPad from titanium_mobile 1.7.X
2) Build from device to populate build folder
3) In terminal, switch branches to master with git checkout -f master
4) Switch back to 1.7.X with "git checkout 1_7_X"
5) In Studio, Project > Clean
The build folder loses a couple files, (.gitignore and the file KitchenSink-iPad_Prefix.pch ) but remains populated unless "clean" is chosen again.
Clean removes all contents of the build folder