Affects Version/s: Release 4.0.0
Fix Version/s: Release 4.0.0
Titanium CLI: 3.6.0-dev
OS: OSX 10.10.1
Sprint:2015 Sprint 07 Studio
This is a Regression as the issue does not exist in studio 3.4.2 and 3.4.1
If the path ~/Application Support/Titanium/mobilesdk/osx exists then the studio does not get the titanium SDK's from the Titanium SDK Home path set in studio preferences.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure you have more than one titanium SDK version installed in ~/Application Support/Titanium/mobilesdk/osx
2. Create a folder anywhere in the system.
3. Inside the folder created in step2, create folders mobilesdk -> osx
4. Copy a titanium SDK version folder inside the OS X folder
5. In studio, go to Preferences -> Studio -> Platforms
6. Change the path of "Titanium SDK Home" to the folder created in step 2
7. Restart Studio. Upon restart, try to create a new titanium project. Check the list of SDK's available
The list of SDK's shown would be those available in ~/Application Support/Titanium/mobilesdk/osx instead of those in the new created folder