Affects Version/s: Release 4.0.0
Fix Version/s: Release 4.0.0
Appc-Studio: Beta 220.127.116.11502111458 OS X Installer
Titanium SDK: 4.0.0.v20150210154936
Titanium CLI: 3.4.1
Xcode : 6.1
OS: OSX 10.10
Prerequisites: java 1.7 and node is installed
When the 'Change Installation location' is opened up once and when the installation of the studio starts clicking the 'back' button brings you to the Prerequisites page but all the buttons are disabled and only 'minimise' of the installer can be done.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the 64 bit installer for mac
2. Open the 'Appcelerator Studio.pkg'
3. Click continue and accept the License agreement
4. Click on 'Change Installation location'
5. Click 'Continue' and then 'Install'
6. Enter system password and click on Install software
7. Immediately click on back once the installation starts.
1. Installer downloads successfully
2. Installation window opens up
3. Prerequisites page is displayed with a 'Change Installation location' button
4. 'Select a Destination' is displayed
5. With no prerequisites to install the installer will prompt you to type system password.
6. Installation of the studio starts and a progress bar of the installation is shown.
7. Prerequisites page is opened but both the 'Go back' and 'Continue' buttons are disabled and the installer can only be minimised, forcing the user to force quit the application and start installation again.
7. Both the buttons in the prerequisites page must not be disabled as the user will not be able to proceed with installation