Affects Version/s: Release 4.0.0
Fix Version/s: Release 4.1.0
Appc-Studio: Beta 220.127.116.11502111458 OS X Installer
Titanium SDK: 4.0.0.v20150210154936
Titanium CLI: 3.4.1
Xcode : 6.1
OS: OSX 10.10
Sprint:2015 Sprint 04 Studio
Prerequisites: no java 1.7 and node.js should be installed in the computer.
The installer has several steps and when it comes to prerequisites it prompts node and java1.7 to be installed if you click 'continue' the display of the progress of download is fine. However, instead if you go back and forth the steps in the installer, then the words and progress of the download of node and java overlaps as shown in the attachment.
Steps to reproduce:
1.Download the studio installer for OS X
2. Open the appcelerator studio package to install studio
3. Click continue until you hit the 'prerequisites' step
4. Click 'back' button in prerequisites step
5. Click continue again to go to prerequisites page
6. Click on continue
2. Installer UI opens up
3. Prerequisites page is shown with Java and node to be installed
4. 'Installation type' is shown
5. Prerequisites page is shown with Java and node to be installed
6. The installation starts however the display of the progress is overlapped with the words as shown in the attachment
6. The words and the progress bar for both node and java should not be overlapped.
Note: If you do not go back and forth the overlap of the words and the progress bar does not happen.