When Node.ACS project is imported into Studio using Project import wizard, It doesn't add the project into acs server.
acs list command doesn't return the project details.
This is not a regression since same issue occur in 3.3.0 GA as well.
1. Open the Studio
2. Create a Node.ACS project
3. Run the acs list command in CLI
--This will return the project details
4. Delete the project from workspace ( Not from Disk)
--This will remove the project from server
5. Import the project again into Studio workspace
6. Run the acs list command again in CLI
acs list command result is: No app found.
Please see the attachment for more info.
acs list command should return the project details like Step 3