Affects Version/s: Release 3.4.0
Fix Version/s: None
1. Mac OSX 10.9.4
2. Appcelerator Studio, build: 184.108.40.206409231834
3. Titanium SDK, build: 3.4.0.v20140924140915
4. Titanium CLI, build: 3.4.0-rc4
5. Alloy: 1.5.0-rc3
6. Xcode 6.0.1
7. iOS SDK 8.0
In an existing Alloy application, create a new alloy model.While creating new Alloy model with Adapter as sql, the Schema shows three columns. The third one is not having column name. By dragging, its size can be changed.Third column seems to be UI issue which can be removed as of no use.
This is not a regression.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create an Alloy application in Studio.
2. Add a new Alloy model by right clicking the application New=>Alloy Model.
3. Check the Schema field which has three columns in the create New Alloy model dialog.
3. Schema should show two columns only for Name and Type.
3. Schema shows three columns with the third one not having name.
Please refer attached screenshots.