Affects Version/s: Release 3.4.0
Fix Version/s: Release 4.1.0
Appcelerator Studio, build: 18.104.22.168409161950
Code processor: 1.1.1
Mac OSX version 10.9.4
Xcode: Xcode 6 GM seed
Sprint:2014 Sprint 23 Studio
Selecting the copy project into workspace while importing projects every second time would not copy the project into the workspace.Every second time while importing the project, the checkbox for copy project into workspace is already enabled.
-This is not a regression as it can also be found in Appcelerator studio 3.3.0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch studio
2. Go to file > import
3. Choose appcelerator > existing mobile project
4. Browse for any existing mobile app project and ensure copy project into workspace is enabled.
5. Click Finish
6. Import another project by following steps 2-5
5. Imported project appears in studio's project explorer and also it can be found in the workspace folder
6. This time while importing you will notice that the checkbox for copy project into workspace is already enabled. However, when importing is finished you will notice that the master version of the project is displayed in the studio' project explorer and the project is not found in your workspace (check your finder)
6. The project must be copied into the workspace and the master version of the project must not be displayed in studio's project explorer instead the copied project must be shown.
Note: At step 6 if you were to uncheck the copy project into workspace option and check again, it works as expected and the project is copied into the workspace while importing.