Affects Version/s: Release 3.4.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appcelerator Studio, build: 220.127.116.11409131030
Code processor: 1.1.1
Mac OSX version 10.9.4
Xcode: Xcode 6 GM seed
Validating a html template file through Studio, always shows "No User-Agent header found!" and hence this document cannot be checked.
This issue can be reproduced using appcelerator studio 3.3.0 and hence not a regression.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a sample classic project
2. Add a html template file to the project.
3. Open the newly created html file and go to commands > html > validate syntax (W3C)
2. File successfully created
3. Shows "This document cannot be checked. No User-Agent header found!" (See attachment: html_validation)
3.Should be able to validate the html file and results should show no error found.