Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Release 3.4.0
Appcelerator Studio, build: 126.96.36.199408291834
Code processor: 1.1.1
Mac OSX version 10.9.4
Sprint:2014 Sprint 18 Studio
The package configuration for a mobile app has two VPC environment selection field: one under settings and another under build. The VPC environment under settings is enabled but the user is unable to open the drop down to select an environment while the one under build section allows the user to select the environment.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a sample mobile app for android
2. Publish it to android app store
3. Open package configuration and open the configuration for the newly created project
3. VPC environment under settings is enabled but the drop down menu does not open up. See attachment
3. There should only be one VPC environment field either under build or under settings. Or if there needs to be two, the drop down menu should be able to open for the user to select an option.