Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Release 4.0.0
Appcelerator Studio, build: 188.8.131.52408291834
Code processor: 1.1.1
Mac OSX version 10.9.4
Sprint:2014 Sprint 19 Studio
When a new mobile app project is created (both alloy and classic) the VPC environment is not selected and hence the cloud service is not enabled displaying a red cross beside it at the Appcelerator Platform Service section in the tiapp.xml. However, there is no error message displayed at the top of the tiapp overview page until it is reopened(see attachment)
Steps to reproduce:
1.Create a sample mobile app project and observe the tiapp overview page
2. Close the tiapp.xml and reopen it.
3. Select the VPC environment and save.
4. Close and reopen tiapp.xml.
1. The total no of error is not displayed at the top of the tiapp overview page and there is no red cross near the VPC environment.
2. '1 error detected' at the top of the tiapp overview page and the red cross beside the VPC environment appear.
3. Cloud service enabled but '1 error detected' at the top of the tiapp overview page and the red cross beside the VPC environment are still shown
4. No error message displayed
'1 error detected' at the top of the tiapp overview page and the red cross beside the VPC environment appear in both step 1 and 2.
3. Cloud service is enabled and no error message should be displayed on the tiapp overview page.
4. No error message displayed.