Affects Version/s: Release 3.4.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appc Studio - 126.96.36.199408210941
SDK - 3.4.0.v20140821144114
ACS - 1.0.16
Alloy - 1.5.0-dev
Titanium - 3.4.0-dev
Code-processor - 1.1.1
Xcode - 6Beta5
OS - Mac (v10.9.4), Window 8.1
1) Remove Android SDK completely from system.
2) Launch Appcelerator Studio
3) Platform Configuration Wizard appears or manually launch the Platform Configuration Wizard
4) Expand the Android Settings.
5) Leave the default path in Android SDK Location
6) Uncheck Android 4.1.2 and check the version Android L
7) Click on Configure
Result - Configuration completes successfully. Dashboard does not detect the Android SDK. Issue
TISTUD-6681 is already logged for this.
8) Launch the Platform Configuration Wizard again.
Actual Result - Android shows "Not Yet Configured. Expand Android Settings, observed that "Android L" is unchecked. However Android L is installed successfully.
Expected Result - Platform Configuration Wizard should show the installed Android L version and checkbox should be checked.