Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: Release 3.4.0
Fix Version/s: Release 4.1.0
Component Version Appcelerator Studio 18.104.22.168408210941 Titanium SDK 3.4.0.v20140821115713 Node 0.10.31 ACS 1.0.16 Alloy 1.5.1-dev CLI 3.4.0-dev Titanium-code-processor 1.1.1 OS OSX 10.9.4 Xcode 6-beta6
Sprint:2014 Sprint 23 Studio
Studio Dashboard shows Android SDK is not installed, while platform configuration wizard shows that Android SDK is properly installed. So, It does not allows further installation into the same location.
Possible Reason for this problem is:
If the Android SDK set up fails in middle of installation, it leaves some partial SDK files into the specified destination folder. It causes the problem in Android SDK detection process of Studio.
This is not a regression since it happens in Studio 3.3.0 as well.
1. Delete your Android SDK installation.
2. Start installation from Studio Dashboard
3. After installation starts, disconnect your network for some time.
4. Installation will fail and leave some files into specified location.
5. If you try to set up Android SDK into the same location, this scenario will happen.
Android SDK installation should succeed.
We could clean the folder if the installation fails before completion.