Affects Version/s: Release 3.4.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component Version Appcelerator Studio 126.96.36.199408210941 Titanium SDK 3.4.0.v20140821115713 Node 0.10.31 ACS 1.0.16 Alloy 1.5.1-dev CLI 3.4.0-dev Titanium-code-processor 1.1.1 OS OSX 10.9.4 Xcode 6-beta6
If the android SDK installation fails for some reason, Platform configuration wizard shows a different folder name android-sdk-macosx into same parent directory.
Please see the attachments for your reference.
This is a not regression since issue is occurring in Studio 3.3.0GA as well.
1. Delete your Android SDK installation.
2. Start installation from Studio Dashboard
3. Set your installation path as ~/Library/Android-Kit2
3. After installation starts, disconnect your network for some time.
4. Installation will fail and leave some files into specified location.
5. If you try to do the step 2 again, you will observe this.
Android SDK installation should happen in same location.