Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: Release 3.3.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appc Studio : 220.127.116.11406231625
Ti SDK : 3.3.0.v20140624130120
Mac OSX : 10.8.5
Alloy : 1.4.0-rc2
CLI - 3.3.0-rc3
Code Processor: 1.1.1
Nexus 5 - android 4.4.4
Sprint:2014 Sprint 13 Studio
1. Create a default classic/alloy app.
2. Enable LiveView.
3. Build the app for android device.
1. The first time you hit run, the build process starts & terminates abruptly without any errors, at the "Writing build manifest" step in the studio console. The app does not build & nothing happens.
2. Second time you hit Run for the same app. It builds successfully to the device.
3. If you try to Run it again it would terminate abruptly again and this continues alternately.
1. The build process for LiveView enabled apps should not terminate abruptly.