Affects Version/s: Release 3.3.0
Fix Version/s: Release 3.3.0
OS: OSX 10.9.2 , Windows 8.1
Studio - 126.96.36.199405161313
Saving platform changes in Overview tab does not make the permanent changes for a project. Closing and reopening the tiapp again shows the previous platforms selected and not the changed and saved one. While if user moves to tiapp.xml tab and then saves the changes or just change the overview > to tiapp.xml tab, then the changes become permanent.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a default project.
2. From overview tab of tiapp.xml file uncheck android and ipad platforms.
3. Save the file
4. Close the same.
5. Reopen the tiapp to observe that android and ipad platforms are still selected.
6. Now uncheck same platforms and switch to tiapp.xml
7. Save the changes and close the file.
8. Reopen to observe that changes are now permanent.
Expected: Changes made through overview tab must be reflected in tiapp.xml
Actual: Tiapp.xml needs to be saved to make permanent changes.
This is regression issue as it did not appear for Appc Build: 188.8.131.52404181520
Appears on windows 8.1 and Mac platforms.