Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: Titanium Studio 1.0.4
Fix Version/s: None
Mac OSX 10.7, Titanium Studio build: 22.214.171.124108051425, SDK 1.8.0.v20110819142548 (version=1.8.0 timestamp=08/19/11 14:25 githash=56b54a2...)
1. Create a new project called debug_test and replace its Resources folder with the attached Resources folder
2. From TiStudio go to debug view
3. In the breakpoint window, right-click to Import Breakpoints...
4. Browse to breakpoint-basic.bkpt
5. Run in debug on Android emulator
(breakpoint 1 hits import.js:6)
6. From TiStudio click 'Step over'
7. Resume (hit breakpoint 2 app.js:74)
8. From TiStudio click 'Step return'
9. Resume (no breakpoint hit)
10. On emulator click 'anonymous f/g' button (breakpoint 3 hits app.js:9)
11. From TiStudio click 'step over'
12. From TiStudio click 'step over'
13. From TiStudio click 'step into'
14. Resume (Confirm resumes until breakpoint 3 hit again)
15. Resume (no breakpoint hit)
16. On emulator click 'open window'
Second thread appears in IDE: [kroll$2] and new window opens on application
Clicking 'open window' does not create a new thread in the IDE and a new window does not open on the application
When I pressed Resume, a new thread was created for every time I clicked 'open window'. See attached screenshot and androiddebugger.log.
I ran into this issue on the Android emulator. I have not seen it on the iPhone simulator, but I have not worked with the iPhone simulator as much and because it is an intermittent bug, I really can't say if it is exclusively an issue on Android.
I think this is a TISTUD issue, but if not, let me know I'll make a corresponding TIMOB issue
I tried to get it to repro in 1.7.2 and couldn't, but being that it is an intermittent issue I'm a bit hesitant to call it a regression bug.