Affects Version/s: Release 3.2.0
Appcelerator Studio, build: 18.104.22.168311200357
Sprint:2013 Sprint 24
On a Mavericks machine I tried configuring Android SDK in my Studio.
1. Downloaded Studio and launched it.
2. Studio prompted for the Platform Configuration screen.
3. From the configuration screen I selected the required Android SDK versions and clicked 'Configure' button to complete the configurations at the Default location.
4. The Installation screen opened and the process completed.
5. I clicked on the 'Close' button.
1. Reopened the Studio Dashboard but still the Android SDK was not configured.
2. Restart the Studio but still the no use.
3. The Preference >> Studio >> Platforms >> Android SDK Home page prompts for error message.
4. I checked the Default location where the Android SDK was installed, the folder location showed the proper installation contents.
Note: I have already successfully configured my Studio with iOS and Tizen SDKs.
Please refer the attached screen shot and log file for further reference.