Affects Version/s: None
Titanium Studio, build: 188.8.131.52311160316
SDK build: 3.2.0.v20131117001643
Alloy: 1.3.0 alpha
Xcode 5.1 DP, iOS 7.1 beta
Details: Studio does not recognize Xcode 5.1 DP.
Steps to reproduce:
0. Download Xcode 5.1 DP
1. Right-click in Project Explorer and go to New > Mobile App Project
2. Pick either Alloy or Classic project and click next
Actual: iPad and iPhone check boxes are not selected (see no_check_box.png)
3. Fill in the required fields and select both iPad and iPhone check boxes
4. Click next
Actual: Studio will have a window that says iOS is not configured yet (see ios_config.png)
Expected: Studio should be able to recognize Xcode 5.1 DP
1. If you pass the Platform Configuration screen, then you will be able to create the Titanium project.
2. I see this warning error in ti info -t ios
! Xcode 5.1 is too new and may or may not work with Titanium SDK 3.2.0. The maximum supported
Xcode version by Titanium SDK 3.2.0 is Xcode 5.0..