Allow for the creation of mobile module projects. This is an umbrella ticket to be split into smaller tasks.
- Android steps: http://wiki.appcelerator.org/display/guides/Module+Developer+Guide+for+Android#ModuleDeveloperGuideforAndroid-Creatingamodule
- iOS Steps: http://wiki.appcelerator.org/display/guides/Module+Developer+Guide+for+iOS#ModuleDeveloperGuideforiOS-Step1%3ACreatingyourFirstModule
We need the following:
- New Titanium Module wizard (allowing user to choose iOS/Android or both)
- Import an existing module project
- During wizard, ask user if they wish to create a shell test project to act as a test harness for testing the module
- Steps/Launchers to compile the module and deploy it (this would mean deploying it to the root titanium install directory on disk so that other apps can use it)
- Ability in other tiapp.xml editors to include modules in your project (these could be already installed ones, or ones from your workspace)
- Create documentation for module (tidocs to JSCA file)
- Upload finished module project to marketplace
There are no Sub-Tasks for this issue.