Affects Version/s: Release 3.2.0
Mac OS 10.8.5
Titanium SDK version 3.2.0.v20131108112442
Titanium Studio, build: 18.104.22.168311080208
When using the wizard to specify a target a build for attached device, but with the run menu still set at "iTunes Sync", the build will not target the device as shown in the "run on iOS device" dialog, but will target the iTunes sync.
1) Remove all existing iOS device run configurations (to prompt the dialog)
2) Attach an iOS device and "trust" the connection
3) Set run menu to "run" and "iTunes sync"
4) Click the "run" button
5) In the dialog, in the "Select Device" popup, choose the attached device
6) Finish and build the project
Project builds for iTunes sync, not for the selected device
Project builds with attached device as target