While testing a fix for offline mode, I removed my network connection then create a new "all targets' mobile project in Studio. I launched the project in the Android emulator and in the iPhone simulator. I then quit Studio. I reconnected my network, and went to my.appcelerator.com to prepare to examine the list of apps. When I again launched Studio and checked the website for the update, there were two of the same application listed. The only difference was the URL. I put no entry into the app URL in TiApp.xml, so the value was the default "http://". One of the two apps listed on my.appcelerator.com was with such an entry, but the other had the URL of "my.appcelerator.com". It seems that the problem is related to running the android emulator. Running the iOS simulator does not seem to be a factor. This occurs on all OS versions we tried.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Launch Titanium Studio, build: 22.214.171.124108051610 ensure you are logged in to your account
2) Disconnect all network connections
3) Create a new mobile project with 1.7.2 SDK release version for all targets. Do NOT add any URL, leave the default
4) Run the project in Android emulator
5) After it launches, quit studio, quit the emulator
6) Reconnect your network and once active, relaunch studio
7) Check my.appcelerator.com for your app (if only one appears, refresh again in couple minutes)
Two application entries will appear, one with the URL: "my.appcelerator.com"
Only one application entry.