1. Install Titanium Studio + Eclipse JDT + Eclipse PDE;
2. Clone the git project from https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_studio_sdk/tree/master/samples/publish/plugins/com.appcelerator.titanium.publish.sample.
3. Import the sample provider plugin to Titanium Studio.
4. Run com.appcelerator.titanium.publish.sample as Eclipse application; this will start a new instance of Titanium Studio which has the sample Publish feature.
5. Create a sample Android project in the new Titanium Studio instance.
6. Publish the Android Project to Sample Publish Provider.
7. Fill details and go until Platform Tab. Select Android SDK Version, Distribution Location, Keystore Location, Keystore Password and Key Alias.
8. Click Next and go to Summary page. Notice the Keystore Alias is shortened to just the first letter, and the same for password.
9. Click Publish and it will fail.