In Titanium Studio, opening a window to install a new module works as expected. Selecting browse works on the first attempt and a module can be selected using the file picker. Installing the module works successfully. Subsequent attempts to use the browse button after this do not work and provide no error or other information about the lack of function.
1. Open Titanium
2. Select marketplace module and download to your hard disk
3. Help -> Install a mobile module
4. Browse for the downloaded module, make sure it is still in zip format
5. Don't change anything else and click install.
6. After it has installed successfully open anything with a browse button. (Example, reopen module installer)
7. Press "Browse..."
Browse button does not open Finder.
Browse button should open the Finder again.
Closing and reopening studio will temporarily fix the bug, however the second time opening browse again will start the bug and no longer open Finder.