BlackBerry has changed the flow of how we can get and install the BB 10 NDK. This prevents Studio users (and in particular, new BB users) from installing and using BB support.
- We get the BB 10 NDK from the BB developer website link: http://developer.blackberry.com/native/download/ provided in the appcelerator docs for BB.
- Install the NDK manually.
- Point studio to the NDK folder installed in the above step in preferences.
- When we go to the link to download the NDK, there is no way we can download just the discreet NDK. We instead download the Momentics IDE
- The Momentics installs the NDK in new locations with different paths than before. Referencing the path inside Studio prompts the user with an error about missing directories with prefix '[install]'
They also have changed the flow to get the signing keys. Now it is done through Momentics or through the website. In both cases you have to register for blackberry ID & then only can get the signing keys