Code Processor: main deployment targets should be based on Selected Platforms
Code Processor: main deployment targets ignore Selected Platforms preferences
1. Create Titanium Project with two or more Deployment Targets.
2. Invoke Project Context Menu > Code Analysis > Select Platforms.
3. Deselect a Deployment Target.
4. Invoke Code Analysis.
Main deployment targets list should reflect Select Platforms preferences.
Main deployment targets list reflects TiApp Deployment Targets.
1. If a user de-selects a deployment target in Select Platforms, they expect it to disappear from the main code analysis deployment targets list as well.
1.1. If a deployment target is removed from Select Platforms, and all deployment targets are listed in the main target list, and the user runs All Platforms, only the targets in Select Platforms will be run, which is not reflected in the highly visible main targets list.
2. The Select Platforms deployment target list is based on tiapp.xml, so making the main targets list determined by Select Platforms preferences is still valid.
3. If a deployment target is deselected in tiapp.xml, then re-added to tiapp.xml, the Select Platforms menu will list the re-selected deployment target as disabled.
3.1. This introduces another usability issue where if the user adds a deployment target to tiapp.xml for the first time, it will not be selected in Select Platforms preferences, thus bringing up item 1.1.