Details: If I create a default Titanium project and use "monkey" as the project name, then the localhost field appears in the tiapp.xml. The app have not been enabled for node.acs.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open TiStudio and right-click in the Project Explorer
2. Select New > Titanium Project
3. Next, select Titanium Classic > Default Project
4. Press Next button
5. In "Project name", use "monkey". In "App Id", use "com.monkey"
6. Click Finish
Actual: In TiApp Editor, localhost field appears under the "Enable Cloud Services" field (see tiapp.png)
Expected: Localhost field should not appear unless you enabled the app to use node.acs
1. Other QE members were not able to reproduce this issue; this occurs only on my machine with only "monkey" specified in the project name
2. While using the below CLI command, the localhost field did not appear in the tiapp.xml: