Type: Technical task
Affects Version/s: Titanium Studio 3.0.2
Windows 8, Mac OS 10.8.2, and Ubuntu 12.04
Titanium Studio, build: 22.214.171.124302011646
When logging into studio through a proxy, every call back to the Appcelerator prompts for username and password for the proxy even when username and password are stored in the options.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch and sign into Studio without any proxy setup.
2. Open Preferences > General > Network Connections.
3. Change Active Provider to Manual and edit the HTTPS entry with proxy information and proxy log in information.
4. Click OK and sign out of the Studio.
5. Launch and sign into Studio again.
User is able to login without issue using the stored username password for the proxy.
The user is prompted for proxy login information for each call to appcelerator's servers.