Details: If you uninstall the node.acs plug-in and remove node.acs from your Windows machine, studio will try to download the node.acs cli from npm. This could be a by product of
Installing and uninstalling the node.acs plug-in works as expected on Mac OS X Lion (10.7.5) and Ubuntu (12.04)
Steps to reproduce:
1. On Windows 7 machine, make sure the node.acs plug-in is already installed on Studio: http://preview.appcelerator.com/appcelerator/studio/acs/update/rc/
2. Go to Help > Install New Software ...
3. Click on already installed link
4. Select Titanium Node.ACS Feature then press Uninstall
5. Go through the uninstallation wizard
6. Studio will prompt you to restart studio; don't restart Studio, close it
7. In cmd, uninstall acs: npm uninstall -g acs
8. Open Studio again
Actual: Studio will prompt you to install node.acs cli from npm (see attachment)
Expected: Studio should not prompt you to install node.acs cli after removing the plugin and node.acs from your machine.