Details: If you uninstall the node.acs plug-in, you can still create a node.acs project from the context-menu.
Installing and uninstalling the node.acs plug-in works as expected on Mac OS X Lion (10.7.5) and Ubuntu (12.04)
Steps to reproduce:
1. On Windows 7 machine, make sure the node.acs plug-in is already installed on Studio: http://preview.appcelerator.com/appcelerator/studio/acs/update/rc/
2. Go to Help > Install New Software ...
3. Click on already installed link
4. Select Titanium Node.ACS Feature then press Uninstall
5. Go through the uninstallation wizard
6. Studio will prompt you to restart studio; restart it
7. In the Project Explorer, right-click and go to New
Actual: Node.ACS Project still appears (see context_menu.png)
Expected: Node.ACS Project should not appear in the context-menu after uninstalling the plug-in