Improve Help Documentation for Titanium SDKs.
Currently there is a Help menu with a Help Contents link that directs to a webpage with a table of contents including Studio, PyDev, and a few other topics.
There are some functional, usability, and high-level issues we need to address.
1. Allow user to quickly find and dispatch SDK documentation.
2. Allow user to use sdk-specific docs using docgen.py.
3. Adopt a standard, user-friendly, interface for accessing Alloy, CLI, SDK, Node.ACS and other Documentation using the Help menu.
This is a major usability issue that needs a high-level evaluation.
Possible solutions include:
1. A Help > Documentation > Alloy, Node.ACS, Titanium SDK, etc. menu item that re-directs to the current docs.
2. A Help > DocGen (or similar command) to run docgen on an sdk and browse the docs from there.
3. Deprecation of the current doc system because it does not fit the current workflow in a scalable way.