Affects Version/s: Titanium Studio 3.0.0
Titanium Studio: 18.104.22.168211281826
Titanium SDK: 2.1.4.GA
Titanium CLI: 3.0.18
OS: Mountain Lion 10.8.2
If the Titanium SDK path is switched to another valid SDK path, the SDK list in the TiApp Editor is not updated in realtime. Studio must be restarted.
This does not occur in Studio 2.1.2. This is a regression.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Copy full Titanium (sdk) folder to another location.
2. In the Titanium copy, delete a few SDKs (to provide contrast).
3. Open a Titanium Project. Open tiapp.xml, note the drop-down list of SDKs.
4. Change Preferences > Titanium SDK Path to another SDK installation (i.e., the copy).
5. Open the drop-down list in the tiapp.xml again.
The SDK list is the same because it wasn't refreshed on Preference change. The TiApp editor must be restarted.
SDK list immediately updated as it is in Studio 2.1.2.