Affects Version/s: Titanium Studio 3.0.0
Windows 7 Ultimate 32, Windows 8
Titanium Studio 188.8.131.52211281826
Titanium Mobile SDK 3.0.0 installed in
Android SDK with tools r21 (latest as of now) installed in c:\Users\bill\android\android-sdk
The error can be seen in the attached error-1.jpg. Basically it's "Unknown command: --no-banner", then "Unexpected character (A) at position 0".
This appears to be very similar to
The only error in the log is this: http://pastie.org/5454102. I think I have fairly aggressive logging turned on (see troubleshooting_settings.jpg attached here), yet I cannot even see what command is being executed that is resulting in this error.
I confirmed the following:
- I can successfully run android list targets from a command prompt.
- I have no ANDROID_SDK environment variable set.
- I can successfully run python c:\Users\bill\AppData\Roaming\Titanium\mobilesdk\win32\3.0.0\android\avd.py c:\Users\bill\android\android-sdk from a command prompt and see the expected results.
I also completely uninstalled Ti Studio, completely removed my workspace folder, then re-downloaded the Studio RC and created a new workspace. Still the same error when trying to set my Android SDK Home.